Tuesday, July 9, 2013

weigh in day

weigh in day- a gain of 1.2 pounds- bringing me back to 151. Though I am not happy by the gain I am not surprised by it but I will not let it define me. I could blame water weight and the heat but seriously I have been lazy and haven't done much so this does not surprise me- plus my eating this past week has been bad- I sent the hubs out to get me chocolate and he did and I ate... a lot of it- not to mention the cake and bread that Robert made last night ( I have had way more than I should have) but I will get back on track because I am worth it.
I have seen the 140's and have proof that the scale can dip that low- I will get back on track and refocus and will do it.

thanks for stopping by. Have a great day

2 comments:

  1. I think you are amazing!! Yes, you are back on track because you are worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock! and the scale will be showing the 140's again in no time

    ReplyDelete