2. the princess finished up her pre pre-k class at the rec center and this coming school year she will be in the actual elementary school's pre k class- she will be at this school for 7 years and that means I will be at the school for 7 years too- did I mention that I am the PTA president for next year....
3. This June 8th will mark 19years that the hubs and I have been together
4. Tomorrow would have been my parents 44th wedding anniversary
5. my almost 4 year old has started the "why" questions.... this is going to be a long summer
6. I actually enjoyed watching my mom this past weekend
8. Not sure if I mentioned it or not but my boys are the result of 3 rounds of IVF and I was originally pregnant with triplets but lost one very early on
9. My daughter was a complete surprise- I never thought I could have any more children without medical intervention, well I guess I did have some intervention because the met formin they put me on to help me lose weight helped me to ovulate, yeah they forgot to tell me that part- but I'm glad it happened.
10. If you can't tell my family means the world to me. My biggest fear while growing up was that I would never be a wife or mom but God blessed me with a wonderful loving husband and three beautiful, healthy children
thanks for stopping by and going down memory lane with me. I hope you are having a wonderful week.