Thursday, May 30, 2013

TTT- my family edition

1. my boys are finishing up their 5th grade year and are moving on to middle school... where did the time go


2. the princess finished up her pre pre-k class at the rec center and this coming school year she will be in the actual elementary school's pre k class- she will be at this school for 7 years and that means I will be at the school for 7 years too- did I mention that I am the PTA president for next year....
 
 

3. This June 8th will mark 19years that the hubs and I have been together

 

4. Tomorrow would have been my parents 44th wedding anniversary

 

5. my almost 4 year old has started the "why" questions.... this is going to be a long summer
 

 

6. I actually enjoyed watching my mom this past weekend
 
7. My father has been gone for 6 years and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss him

8.  Not sure if I mentioned it or not but my boys are the result of 3 rounds of IVF and I was originally pregnant with triplets but lost one very early on

9. My daughter was a complete surprise- I never thought I could have any more children without medical intervention, well I guess I did have some intervention because the met formin they put me on to help me lose weight helped me to ovulate, yeah they forgot to tell me that part- but I'm glad it happened.

10. If you can't tell my family means the world to me. My biggest fear while growing up was that I would never be a wife or mom but God blessed me with a wonderful loving husband and three beautiful, healthy children


thanks for stopping by and going down memory lane with me. I hope you are having a wonderful week.



 
 

2 comments: