Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sagging skin

I know, I know- we have all been there or are there or will be heading there but right now I am there and I am not too thrilled with it. I knew it was gonna happen but nothing prepared me for it. Today i took a nice hot bath and noticed my sagging skin was "floating" in the tub-  I felt like i had 10 pounds of extra skin. Thankfully the weight has been steadily dropping, it is starting to slow down and that's fine but I am really starting to notice the extra skin. I've been switching things up at the gym trying to tone things but I am scared that after having a set of twins and then a single and gaining weight and losing it the elasticity in my skin is shot.
I am not letting this get the better of me. I am getting healthy and thinner but as most of us are I am self conscious about it. I am only 6 months out and down 55 pounds and have about 15 more to go to get to my goal and I know that my skin can still get toned but i need to know how long before you noticed your skin starting to firm? What kind of exercise did you do to help it firm?
I keep thinking of the movie Men In Black- but instead of an Edgar suit I'm wearing a Deirdre suit...
I know that this is just vanity talking but seriously what have you done or plan to do to help tighten things up?
thanks for stopping by