1. the black cloud is slowly lifting but it will soon be followed by the wonderful PMS tornado
2. went to the gym today and burned 770 calories in 2 hours- I even ran a little
3. Last night I lay on the floor and did crunches while watching tv... i don't really like doing crunches because I have a bad back but I figured why not. didn't hurt my back at all, in fact the only thing that did hurt were my abs so that's a good thing
4. tomorrow is field day at the boys school so the hubs and I are helping out. I am serving lunch and what ever else they want me to do and the hubs will be doing an event- the princess will be getting spoiled at nana's
5. I seriously need to find a better fitting bra... I'm very picky about how the girls look so much so that I altered my favorite bra to fit my skinnier band size. I would go buy another one but I don't want to invest too much in something that may not fit in a month- bras cost way to much
6. my bestie has decided to go forward with LB- I'm so excited for her.
7. I think I will be making a stop soon to my jeweler to size my wedding ring down... it is pretty dang loose and i don't think i can lose much more from my fingers.
8. reading everyones blog is so motivating to me, I'm so glad I found this community
9. my kids get out of school in a month... uggh- 3 months with them, I have no idea what to do... I may have to go get a job just so I can survive the summer
10. ok, when ya'll log your food into MFP and ya'll log your exercise and it gives you those extra calories, do you use them? i have read different peoples take on this on the MFP message board and man i tell ya, those people are cray cray. So I'm asking ya'll, the "sane" ones to help me out.
well that's all for now, thanks for stopping by