Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Weigh in day

was very hopeful this morning cause I knew where my numbers had been earlier in the week (sale whore) and the numbers stuck- 159 even! a loss of 2.2 pounds from last week- bringing me to 57pounds gone since surgery. I couldn't be more thrilled especially seeing as TOM just left and I hardly got my sweat on. I think I will celebrate by getting my sweat on!
And here is a picture with me and my monkeys from last night- I am trying hard to actually get pictures with them and of them- i swear 11 year olds dodge the camera more than an over weight mama does. (I guess they learned from me... we will have to fix that)
well i guess that's all for now- I need to go suit up for my sweat time. I hope every one is having a great week. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments: