Tuesday, May 7, 2013

weigh in day

Well today is weigh in day and I am happy to see another 2.4 pounds bite the dust bringing me to 161.2 pounds. So close to the 150's but good things come to those who work their ass' off so I will be working for it.
Tuesday and Thursday are also my day to get my sweat on at the gym as opposed to at home while dealing with children which makes it even more difficult. But I got my sweat on and burned 656 calories in the 2 hours I was there.
 
Been a little off on my eating today but I blame that on TOM showing up- all I want is ice cream, chocolate, cheese, chips and well everything- thankfully I don't keep that crud in the house, well I do have my ice cream and I have had more than my fair share.
 
Well that's all for now. Hope you're having a great week. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments: