Tuesday, May 21, 2013

weigh in day

this morning the scale read 156.8..... that's a drop of 2.5 pounds from last week, even after my salt binge this weekend and too many servings of pie. That brings me down 59 pounds since surgery.
 
I actually think I'm at my sweet spot with my band. I have had a few stuck episodes but that was mainly after eating too big of bites of over cooked meats. But I can eat my portion and be good with it- but I do have an issue with head hunger. Even though I feel satisfied with my meal my head tells me that I didn't eat enough and I have to fight with myself to stay out of the kitchen.
 
Well that's all for now. Time to get the princess off to Pre-k and me to the gym.

Thanks for stopping by.

Also- my thoughts and prayers are with those who have been affected by the tornado's in OK.

2 comments: