Tuesday, May 28, 2013

6 month bandaversary

I can't believe it has been 6 months since my Lap Band surgery- I don't know how I've dropped 59 pounds, yes I do- my Lap Band! I am so glad that I decided to take this step for me and my health.
I have attached a few pictures of my journey
 
August 2012- 3 months before surgery close to 225 pounds
(my 38th birthday- I was bit drunk... no judging)
 
1 month out- No picture (not a big fan of the camera)
 
 2 months after surgery- 188 pounds
 
 

3 months out- 172 pounds
 
 
for some reason I didn't get a 4 month shot
 
 
 
5 months out- 163 pounds


6 months out- 156 pounds
 
 
I also checked my waist measurement- and I have actually lost 11 inches off my waist... makes me a happy mama.
 
thanks for stopping by and supporting me and my journey. Hope you're having a great week

5 comments:

  1. You're doing SO great! Im very proud of you!
    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow time flies. You are doing fantastic, such an inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Bandiversary!! Beautiful pictures! You look great! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete