Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas- weigh in day

My Christmas present to myself is being in Onderland! I stepped on the scale for my official weigh in this morning and I an 199.6! I will take it (damn TOM showed up a week early and

Seminar in May: around 225
Day of surgery: 215.8
week 1 post op: 207.6
week 2 post op: 204.2
week 3 post op: 202.6
week 4 post op: 199.2

Slowly but surely I am getting healthier and thinner - trying not to get too discouraged that I am not losing faster and have to remind myself that I didn't gain it all in one day and I won't lose it all in one day either.

thanks for reading and Merry Christmas

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great. You will lose and plateau and lose and plateau. It will take time. I would read that one person lost 110lbs in the first year. I only lost 50. But you have to take those numbers with the number of years they had the weight on, the amount of weight they have to lose, their life style/work, their ability to exercise...we are all different. In the first year you should lose around 60% of you goal. So when I look at it that way, I did good. It took me 8 months to find the green zone. You too will do fine. Be patient. You have just started the journey. Be happy with the little victories, they will add up. A year will go quickly. This year I wasn't embarassed to be in our Christmas card photo. What a difference a year makes:)

    ReplyDelete