Monday, December 3, 2012

wound check and other stuff

Tomorrow will mark one week since my surgery and all is well. I have finally been able to get past the protein shake blahs- amazing what a difference almond milk can make.
I was supposed to go in today for my wound check at 1:45 today but when I called to confirm they said that it had been canceled because my surgery had been canceled.... uhh, nope- been poked, prodded and banded and have the scars, bruising and pain to prove it. So now I have an appointment at 3:30 for the wound check and whatever else they may have in store for me and I will find out what this whole canceled thing is about.
My wonderful husband has been home with me since my surgery to help with the kids and cooking and everything else that I do... he is definitely learning that I do not just sit upon my expanding posterior all day. But as sweet as it is I am ready for him to go back to work.
Anyways, according to my scale I have dropped 9 pounds even since surgery- not bad, mainly water weight but I'll take it.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are doing well, bet they don't make that clerical error when it comes to the bills :p

    ReplyDelete