Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Weigh in day and NSV

weigh in day today- another 2.2 pounds gone bringing me to 151.2! that's 64.6 pounds gone since my surgery date and 71.8 pounds since my highest weight of 223. I love my band

Over 20 years ago one of my neighborhood mamas gave me an ID bracelet that was always too snug...I had never been able to wear it without cutting off circulation to my hand. Well I found it today in my jewelry box and tried it on and it fits and with room to spare -


Sorry I haven't been very active with my blog, must be something about the heat here and the lack of anything interesting to post. I will work on it though.
Thanks for stopping by- Hope you're having a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats on the 2.2 pound loss and also the great ID bracelet NSV. It must have felt pretty emotional to be able to put the bracelet on! You are doing great!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the NSV!! and the over 60lbs lost. Thats awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the NSV, sweet bracelet

    ReplyDelete