Tuesday, June 4, 2013

weigh in day and a whole lotta randomness

Well the scale is still moving and this week it practically jumped down from 156.2 to 153. a loss of 3.2 pounds. I'm 8 pounds away from my goal weight, but I might change it once I get there.

I seem to be PMS'ing and there isn't enough chocolate in the world to help with my cravings so we'll see what next weeks weigh in will be.

Last night the hubs went to the store for me to get something for the boys end of year party- I knew that with my cravings right now that a store was not a place for me... but he did bring me a Hershey bar- and yes I ate every last bite and even enjoyed the heart burn it caused me.

I go in Thursday for another fill... maybe- not sure yet. gonna talk to him and see what he thinks we should do. I feel somewhat satisfied after my meal but certain things I'm still having a hard time with like meat... kind of a big thing right. At the last meeting he discussed a study that showed some LB patients did better with a little less in their band- this allowed them to eat more protein helping them to be satisfied longer... so we will see.

Tonight my doctors office is having their weight loss support group- I've been to the Lap Band support group and the emotional support group, I have yet to go to this one. Tonight they are having a speaker from a plastic surgeons office come in to answer questions about lifts, tucks, and whatever else they can possible do.  Laura Belle would you like me to check on va jay jay reconstruction?

Tomorrow my boys have their promotion ceremony from 5th to 6th grade. I'm sad to see my babies growing up but I guess that means I'm doing something right. One of my boys just found out that he has been accepted to a Magnet school- he is soo into math and science he wants to be FBI or CSI when he gets older and this is a step in the right direction- but this means instead of 2 schools, there will be 3 school that will have to deal with me... yeah I'm one of THOSE moms.

So does anyone else out there deal with the fun of constipation? I mean seriously- I have to take an exlax at least once a week to get things moving. I know I need to get more fiber in my diet- I've even taken fiber supplements but nothing works like exlax.  I'm actually thinking about trying colonics. I have done a lot of reading on it and as yucky as the thought of someone placing a hose up your rear end it supposedly doesn't hurt and the technicians are well trained and help keep you relaxed instead of embarrassed. It helps get all the yucky gross stuff out of your system and helps to regulate your bowels, rids your body of toxins and helps clear up your skin.  So has anyone done this? I would love to know how your experience was... I don't need to know the nitty gritty just the basics. Thanks.

I packed up my C-PAP machine yesterday. It had been sitting on my nightstand collecting dust. I think since I got it last year I had used it a dozen or so times... I just have too much anxiety to wear that mask all night- in fact I often found myself having panic attacks and couldn't sleep with or with out it.

Well that all for now, I think- seriously I think I covered everything.
Hope you're having a good week. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the boys, yeah its not fun when they seem to grow up this fast. And on the constipation yup it is annoying, I think mine mostly cause I eat a lot of dairy to get the proteins in.

    ReplyDelete