Thursday, November 1, 2012

First time for everything

This is my first time doing a blog, so bare with me please.
I was encouraged to do this from reading Lap Band Gals blog. I actually stumbled across her blog by way of Pinterest, I love that site! I was searching for different information that may have been posted regarding Lap Band surgery and found her blog. Now I admit that I have never been a blogger let alone a reader of blogs but I was instantly captivated by her so much so that went back to her very first post and started from the beginning. Took me a few days to get though it but I finally finished it this morning.
I love how she blogged about not only the good but also the bad and the ugly. She has helped me realize that the Lap band is right for me and that it is just one part of her weight loss journey. It is not a miracle device that will make the pounds fall off but a tool or as i prefer to call it a weapon to be used along side of exercise and a healthy diet to assist in the destruction of fat.  
Through this blog I hope to keep myself accountable for the decisions I make, whether good or bad I will have to own it.
If you would like to know more about my life to this point check out my profile, I think it will be there... I'm still getting the hang of this site.

1 comment:

  1. I did the same thing!! I read EVERY SINGLE post from Lap Band Gal. She is inspiring. She sent me over!

    My bliggity blog is www.thedandybandy.blogspot.com come visit me sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete