Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Oh My Gosh....

I had my surgery consult yesterday and everything is good to go. Today I received a call from the surgery scheduler and I will do my pre-op class on the 21st and have my band on the 27th!!!! I am thrilled beyond belief. All these months of jumping through hoops and its just around the corner.  I will get to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner and should be back on solids before Christmas and should be able to enjoy a few nibbles here and there. (everything in moderation)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you!! I couldn't wait to be banded a month ago and I am still very excited! It's been a great month so far. I have my first fill tomorrow and I am pretty excited about that too. Just in time to enjoy Thanksgiving day dinner (band size of course). I have enjoyed your blog so far. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete