Friday, November 2, 2012

Very Overwhelmed

Thank you all for the positive comments. I was so tickled to see all the comments and to learn that I now have 2 followers... yes LPG that does sound rather cult-like. (now i just need to figure out how to add the followers gadget)

I am still trying to figure out the whole blogging concept and getting my layout how i would like it- so you may see a few changes, don't worry, just like me this blog will have some outward changed but the content will still be me.
 
Oh and I finally got the letter that my insurance decided last week that they need; apparently the letter clearing me for surgery was not good enough they also required a letter of recommendation for the surgery... a little redundant right.
Anyways, I called my weight center to see if my patient advocate received it and she was out of the office.... the ol' hurry up and wait, again. So now I have to wait until Monday to schedule my consultation so we can really get the fat burning- I've been fat 38 years, whats 2 more days of waiting right... :(

2 comments:

  1. Oh girl... MANY of us know what you are going through. I had to do a 6 month diet and it seemed like it was never ending...now I'm almost 4 months out and 50 lbs down total. It will be here before you know it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blog land! I too was inspired by Lap Band Gal. I started my blog as a place to hold myself accountable, but it's so nice to know people are following along and give me encouragement. Please feel free to ask as many questions as you like.

    ReplyDelete