Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What to do, what to do?

Water, water everywhere but way to bland to drink.
I have already cut out sodas and tea- and I have never been a milk drinker so that leaves me with water that I flavor with crystal light but I know that with all the citric acid in it and the artificial sweeteners it is not the healthiest choice but plain water is too bland. I would love to hear your suggestions on how to flavor your water without the added chemicals.

They're REAL and they are SPECTACULAR!
Ok ladies I need to know, with your incredible weight loss did you lose your girls?... You know, your chi-chis, ta-Tass, the sisters, in other words your boobs?
I have always been gifted when it comes to my chest and I have grown rather attached to them through the years and would hate to lose them in the process. I mean, if they happen to shrivel up and fall off there's not much I can really do about it, but a little forewarning would be nice. ( o ) ( o )