Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What to do, what to do?

Water, water everywhere but way to bland to drink.
I have already cut out sodas and tea- and I have never been a milk drinker so that leaves me with water that I flavor with crystal light but I know that with all the citric acid in it and the artificial sweeteners it is not the healthiest choice but plain water is too bland. I would love to hear your suggestions on how to flavor your water without the added chemicals.

They're REAL and they are SPECTACULAR!
Ok ladies I need to know, with your incredible weight loss did you lose your girls?... You know, your chi-chis, ta-Tass, the sisters, in other words your boobs?
I have always been gifted when it comes to my chest and I have grown rather attached to them through the years and would hate to lose them in the process. I mean, if they happen to shrivel up and fall off there's not much I can really do about it, but a little forewarning would be nice. ( o ) ( o )

3 comments:

  1. Use a little stevia to sweeten and add some fresh fruit. Mint leaves always add a little pop to water. Also keep drinking plain water....make sure it's super cold and fresh and drink as much as you can everyday before you feel you need to switch to something flavored...when you do flavor, just use a bit of crystal light, not the whole packet. Eventually you will not only not mind water but you will crave it!

    About the girls... I too have been gifted... at my heaviest the girls were an E cup. I am now down into a DD and hoping I can drop into a D when I hit my goal weight. D will still be big... I just can't imagine lugging around E's on a 150 lb frame! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dandy, thanks for the tips.
      I am addicted to the rasberry lemonaid crystal light, I would drink more plain water but the water here taste horrible, even with a brita water purifier.
      Also I read your while blog too. Congratulations on your curent success and I wish you many more.
      Yeah- E is just a bit big for a 150 frame. If you dont mind, can i get just a bit personal... with the weight loss and the decrease in boobage did they firm up at all?...If thats too personal, you don't need to answer.
      thanks again
      D

      Delete
  2. Two very good subjects. I struggle with plain water. It helps if I get a lot in in the morning when I am tight. I also find it easy to drink when I have exercised. Otherwise, I use a little fresh lemon (cut up the wedges and put them in the fridge) or drink diet sn@pple tea. I like Dandy's idea of mint. I find it easier to drink when it is room temperature. Really cold stuff makes my band flip out a little. Try a few things. I do think Dandy is right, it gets easier.

    On the girls....I have always had more than my fair share. I don't mind losing some of them, but they are pointing south much more than I remember. I do NOT like that! When the weight is off, I plan on assessing the boob damage and determining if a lift/reduction is necessary.

    ReplyDelete