Wednesday, March 20, 2013

WTF Wednsday

Had to check my clock to make sure I'm not too late and I still have a little over an hour to get my Wednesday post in :)

I am going to be totally honest with you- I am gassy! I mean the Hindenburg had nothing on me. I usually get gassy with aunt Flo but this month I am setting records. And its all gas no actual movements so on top of being bloated and crampy from TOM I'm bloated and crampy from this.

Before I was banded I would have what is affectionately know as the "trots". I would eat something- anything be it a cracker or a greasy cheeseburger and I would have to "trot" to the nearest bathroom, I knew where every bathroom was no matter where we were. But now that I am not eating all the crap anymore I don't have to crap nearly as much... sorry- this may be a little crude. So I go from one extreme to the other. I take my fiber to help keep things moving but It seems more and more lately that I'm stuck. I have taken to taking a softener once a week to help keep me "pleasant".

Has this happened to you? I will be seeing my doctor in the morning and I may ask him or I may just toot my own horn.

But anyways that's all the crazy crap I have for today.

Thanks for stopping by- Hope you're having a good week.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA You made me laugh. I had this problem too! Actually It would go in one end and come out the other end pretty much immediately. That has since gone but I notice I am more gassy now too. I had read somewhere that that could be a side affect. I have been able to go once a day tho. That seems to keep the music low a bit.

    ReplyDelete