Thursday, February 7, 2013

Ten things Thursday - ecard style

TTT

1. I am addicted to pinterest and love random ecards


2. I am a stay at home mom to a 3 yr old
 
3. I get to go to the store tomorrow without any children.
 
 
 
4. I really wish watching TV burned as many calories as walking does

 
5. For some reason, call it accountability, I find it necessary to post on FB that I have gone to the gym

6. Anyone else worried about loosing their boobs with their weight loss?
 
 
7. In an effort to help avoid "head hunger" I have started 'pinning wedding stuff and it is making me want to get married again... to the same guy, no use in training a new one.
 
8. I used to be a closet eater, my 'drug of choice' were zingers

9. I belive that my children have a padded cell waiting for me, but they won't let me go there until they are ready to move out.
 
10. I wonder who really reads my blog, I know that Banded strong does, (she is so sweet to always leave a positive message). I used to think that it was silly to post a blog and have no one read it, but I know that even without feedback its a great way to keep me in the zone. To those of you who do read - thank you for taking time out of your day to stop by.
 

2 comments:

  1. Love this way of doing TTT wish I thought of that haha. I am a bad commenter, I almost always read your posts, but never really sure what to say, cause I feel like it has to be something more than I come up with. I will try and get better promise

    ReplyDelete