Tuesday, February 26, 2013

weigh in day

This morning I got on the scale and it read 178 a loss of 4.8 pounds since last week. I guess that fill I got last week helped more than I thought. Only 2 more pounds to get to 40 pounds lost.

Today was the first day of pre school for the princess- she is usually an early bird and wakes me up between 7 and 7:30 but today on her first day I had to go and wake her up at 8- figures.
I was a total wreck but kept calm. She on the other hand was having more fun than I care to admit. Being the clingy mom that I am I stayed at the rec center the entire time (3.5 hours) and 3 of those I was in the gym getting my sweat on; nothing too strenuous- the elliptical, the bike and the treadmill.... I am already feeling it. I planned on going again tomorrow, not nearly as long- just to get some cardio in and some toning... but right now I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure I will go.

Then tonight I took the princess for her first swim lesson- a mommy and me kinda thing, she loved it- I had a hard time getting her out of the water. I sense a lot of time at the rec center pool this summer.

Well that's all for now. Hope you're having a great week. Thanks for reading.

1 comment: