Thursday, February 14, 2013

Who you calling skinny?

Met the hubs for lunch today with the princess for Valentines day then over to my aunts shop where I was refereed to as "skinny" then at PTA today I was again called "skinny" - I am no where near "skinny" but it was an ego boost, thanks to those of you who are rooting me on, you have no idea how much that means to me.
I did go through my closet tonight, not that there was a lot to go through (never have been a slave to fashion) but I have a lot of things I will be donating and will be looking to replace slowly through the upcoming months.
I didn't get to the gym today but will be there tomorrow (as long as the princess gets ready in time to be at Nana's) then a full day of cleaning (while the princess destroys everything)
OK I'm rambling now so I better get to bed.
Good Night all, I hope you all had a great day.

1 comment:

  1. I must be behind on reading this week. This is great! Hearing that word takes on a whole new meaning these days! Good for you! Way to keep working!

    ReplyDelete