Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Weigh in day!

Stepped on the scale this morning not sure what I would see, even being the scale whore that I am
I never know what the scale will tell me on my actual weigh in day, the only time that it "counts"- This morning I was thrilled to see 183.2 a 3.4 pound loss form last week!!! And with this loss I pass the 30 pounds lost since surgery, in fact I've lost 32.4 since surgery!
I am trying to keep under or just around 1200 calories a day (not the three 4 oz meals the doc says to do) I am still hungry after I finish my meal and find myself snacking but I have been getting my butt off the couch and over to the treadmill. I go in for another fill next week and I am anxious to get to the popular "green zone". I am definitely not complaining about my weight loss, I just want to eat and be done and not have that want need to eat more.
Well that's all for now. I hope you are having a good week. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your loss! Great job! I am anxious to get the the green zone too. I am not there yet. My doctor eventually wants me at a cup of food at a meal. But until I get there he wants me to eat. My doctor keeps telling me that he doesnt want me to feel like I'm dieting. I like that mentality. Keep up the great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow...you are doing GREAT! Inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete