Sunday, April 7, 2013

I need an A.P.B on my B.O.O.B.S

At one point I wore a 42F at Fredrick's of Hollywood- then to a at Lane 44DD now a 42DD but I noticed today that I no longer fill out the cups. I have always liked my breast size and I knew that with the weight loss I would probably loss weight up top too but it was as if I lost them overnight.
My ever encouraging husband, and I say this in the most positive way says that they are still nice. Nice?!? Then he followed it up with "well when you go back to work we can save up to get you a boob job".... so they went from Nice to being traded in for a newer firmer model. I'm not sure how I feel about all that- There is the old saying of growing old gracefully but if I'm not careful I'm gonna trip over my saggy boobs one day.

Anyone else losing their girls? How do you feel about it? I'm happy to be losing weight but not the girls. Am I'm just being silly about all this?

Thanks for reading. Hope you have a great week.

8 comments:

  1. My girls are smaller, but I always knew that would happen so it was one thing I had resigned myself to before I started the band journey :/

    Thanks too for your comment, it got me posting and started again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... when I'm done mine are going to look like 2 fried eggs handing on a wall.... from a 44 DD to... a 38D now.

    I already knew I would want a boob job when this was done. I want to have ones that I don't have to fold up into the cups! HA!!

    BUT - that being said. Its your body, and you can love it without or with new boobs. :) I never had kids and am not going to, so these are recreational boobs only, they have never been working boobs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love that you have recreational boobs and not working boobs!

      Delete
  3. I started at a 44C cup now I'm at a 38DD. Confused, me too! I was so mad! I really didnt want them to get bigger! I am not sure which way they are going to go as my body gets smaller. This happened to me last time I lost a bunch of weight. I'm sure it will even out for both of us soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, I love that we are just days apart from our surgery dates. Its as if we're on the same path. oh, and I deffinatly appreciate all your kind words and encouragement. I saw that you had an awesome loss this week- I'm so happy for you.

      Delete
  4. I lost my girls. DD to a C. It bothered me at first, but then I realized that they just fit my new size!

    I'm a new follower! Love your blog.


    http://ijusatemywillpower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my war on fat. thank you for reminding me that as I drop the weight they will fit my new size.
      I will be stopping by you blog later and will hopefully get a chance to sit and read the whole thing. (im such a nosey nelly)

      Delete