Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wendsday waistland

Well I have been in sloth mode today, yet again. The wind and cold has just put a hitch in my giddy up. Not to rub it in, but here in Vegas we had been enjoying wonderful spring like weather (80's) and then Mother nature decided that we needed a little taste of winter.  Yesterday I was not happy with my weight gain but instead of picking myself up I decided to lay down and shovel in the sugar...oh the headache I had last night was so not worth it. So today I am back on track- with the exception of going to the gym... my little binge from yesterday has caused me to stay close to a bathroom... I know TMI.
So far today I have had a smoothie for breakfast and tuna salad for lunch with 2 strawberries and tonight is pasta with sweet Italian sausage (turkey) I will be focusing on the sausage and sauce and then hopefully I will drag my lazy butt off the couch and onto my treadmill.

I am officially 20 weeks out from surgery, 5 months- it has flown by. I have learned so much from all of you and I am thankful that we have each other.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a great day.


3 comments:

  1. Happy 5 month bandiversary!! Winter wont leave here. I am so ready! Glad your back on track! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great day honey! Winter has returned here to Wisconsin for today also. It rained all morning; will start snowing in a few hours. Save me.

    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are dusting yourself off. I just realized I need a fill. I was tight (like perfect) during the week of my period. Today....wide open! Glad I have one scheduled for May 1. You are doing great, you can get right back on track....isn't that the great thing about this band!?

    ReplyDelete