Saturday, April 20, 2013

just a few pictures

I have always avoided the camera- why? Because it doesn't lie. So I had to really look to find pictures of me, and it is really sad because I don't have a lot of pictures with me and my kids.. but that is going to change.



Feb 2012
 
June 2012
 

August 2012
 
October 2012
 
Feb 2013
 
Today- April 20
 
Today, April 20
(yeah, the hair is wonkey- but look ma, one chin!)
 
 
 
The hubs and I went to Sweet Tomatoes tonight without children- it was so nice. I did go a  bit over board but not enough to get me stuck or sick.  Not sure how to record everything I ate so I'm not and I will get back to logging tomorrow.
 
Hope you're all having a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by.
 

 

6 comments:

  1. What an awesome transformation! YAY one chin! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures!
    I think a lot of us find that we don't have as many pictures saved as we wish we did.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, look how much your face has thinned!! Awesome and beautiful! We don't have a Sweet Tomatoes here, but every time I visit my sister in Atlanta I always go eat there...I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome! You look fantastic. It is amazing the difference a year can make. :) Here's to one chin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look totally awesome!! Congrats on your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same to me. I avoiding camera so much because I hate the way I look. I don't want to be like this any longer because I want a memory with my kids too. One of the reason why I wan to lose weight. Good luck with your goal :)

    -Honeybee
    http://herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete