Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Weigh In Day!

today is weigh in day- as some of you may recall last week I had a 1 pound gain, well I kicked that pound to the curb along with some of it's friends - this week I have dropped 5 pounds!!!! your read that right 5 pounds! Take that you evil Easter candy! That brings me to 166 even!

 I am 1 pound away from 50 gone since my surgery and I am almost at my 5 month bandaversay. WOW! I am so impressed with myself I want to celebrate- but not with food....maybe with a little pampering for me- i think I deserve it!

I also kicked my own ass at the gym today- shredded 720 calories and it feels great!

I hope you got your sweat on today- remember sweat is fat crying.

Have a great week. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting below 170! I have been oh so close for too long but it remains elusive. I'm glad to see someone is getting it done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Awesome loss!! COngrats! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete