Thursday, April 25, 2013

TTT- with pictures!!

1. got a much needed fill yesterday (.5cc)  hope it helps with the excessive hunger


2. went to my first lap band support group the other night- I will be back, but there are a few whiny ones there that I could do without- i have to remember that it take all kinds in this world.

3. because of my fill yesterday I didn't get to go to the gym and i wasn't up to walking on the treadmill so it was a day of rest.

4. i did get to the gym today and it felt good.

5. after the gym i stopped by the store and somehow the Skinny cow cookie dough ice cream bars landed in my cart along with the weight watchers candy bar ice cream bar.... amazing how that happened (btw the skinny cow bars are tasty)


6. am i the only one that gets "attached" to people through their blog? I mean seriously, we put our inner most thoughts onto a blog that we allow total strangers to read. I feel an actual sense of friendship and trust with my fellow blogger.

7. I have signed a deal with the PTA devils- in return for getting the princess into the Pre-k program at the school I have in turn volunteered to be the President. anyone else a PTA mom?
 
 
8. since i seem to the only one who has yet to post a post-workout pic here is mine for the day

9. I really should be cleaning but whats the point, my boys will be home in a few hours and it will be a mess again.

10. with my fill yesterday the doctor told me my BMI had dropped almost 10 points... and in a few more pounds I would be "normal" - woohoo!
 
 
well that's all for now- I guess I will at least go put a load of laundry in just to say i did something domestic today.
 
Hope you're having an awesome day
Tanks for stopping by.
 


6 comments:

  1. Nice workout! Love the workout pic! Glad you got a fill :) I totally agree, keep the kids and hub stay out of the house so it stays clean! Skinny Cow is SO good! Be careful. I ate 2 in one night. Kind of defeats the purpose! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yeah, skinny cow and weight watchers bars are evil and so good- and yes, on more than one occasion I have consummed more than one in a sitting.

      Delete
  2. Normal??? Can't wait for that day! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I long for normal. I´ll just have to kick ass to get there hihi. No you are not alone, I feel like a nerd saying this but I feel like some bloggers I would consider as friends, although I have not added any of them on FB (thats the definition of friends these days right? like you dont have a "real" relationship until you change your status of FB hahaha wonkers). And you just reminded me that I do have a load of laundry in the machine that needs to be put back on another cycle bugger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to be normal. :) I think the BMI chart is the closest thing I have to making it possible to be considered normal. :-)

    OH, I haven't tried those skinny cow ice cream bars. They look like a Golden Nugget from Schwan's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes normal feels like the impossible dream, but I have to hold onto it :p Amazing how those ice cream bars just landed in the trolley, happens to me allllll the time :D

    ReplyDelete