Tuesday, April 16, 2013

weigh in day

Not entirely happy with it but here are my numbers- a gain of 1.4 pounds bringing me up to 167.4 - I blame hormones and water weight and snacking just a little too much. but that's OK- everyday I am given the chance to do better and I will. I am still in the 160's so I am happy- but I know I can do better and I will.

I went and saw my primary doctor the other day- he was soo happy for me. I have lost 50 pounds since he last saw me in September. He of course is running labs to make sure all my levels are good but he says that they should be. But he did put me back on my BP meds, but a much smaller dose and he upped my happy pills.... oddly enough with the weight loss I find myself in more funks than before- might be a head game thing, but regardless I am more irritable and having a hard time with my vast range of emotions so he's upping the meds. I go back in 2 months to see him and see how things look.

I have another week till I get another fill and I'm sure that will help with the eating. Last time I only got a little smidge... I think this time I may need a little more than that- we shall see.

Also- i couldn't help but think of all my fellow bloggers yesterday, especially the ones who go and run marathons. My heart aches for those who have been affected by this horrible senseless act of violence. I pray for peace and understanding during this time.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about your gain. You will have a better week. I am struggling right now too. I can totally relate. We will both come out of this on top!

    Love the quote and picture you posted. I have seen that a few times and it is so great! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 50 pounds since September is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your gain, but I'm glad you know that it was temporary and how to get back to the path you would rather be on. Next week will be better! :)

    Hugs!

    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete