Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Weigh In Day

Another 3.6 pounds GONE! bringing me to 163.8.... getting closer and closer to the 150's.


My back has been hurting since Sunday coincidentally the day after date night with hubby ;)
anyways, went to the gym today and took it easy, kinda- did the treadmill and the elliptical and then did some standing abs work followed by cleaning at home and rearranging my daughters room- again. All in all burning 706 calories.

Tonight I will be going to my first Lap Band support group- last week was the emotional support group. I will let you know how it goes.

Well I'm off again to get the princess from pre-k and then to pick up her new glasses- the trick will be trying to have an almost 4 yr old wear them

Hope you having a great day. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. This is an amazing weigh in!

    You are an inspiration to me! I have got to start pushing harder!

    ReplyDelete