Monday, January 14, 2013

can yo spell PMS?

I know I'm getting close to TOM making a visit because I just made 2 pit stops, one at taco hell for a bean burrito and then to McDonald's for a fruit and yogurt parfait. Not horrible choices considering the options but the fact that I let my hormones decide what I would eat is disturbing. I don't think I would be so upset with myself if I had stuck to just having a protein shake for breakfast but no I had an actual hunger this morning and made scrambled eggs with cheese and ham in it this morning- I worked out good yesterday and this morning my body decided that I needed to eat. So if I want to stay within my calorie goal I guess I will be having tuna salad tonight- that and I need to get off my butt and get moving like I did yesterday.

that's all for now, tomorrow is weigh in day- thanks for reading.

** later the same day....
I did get off my butt and got on my treadmill for an hour getting me another 3 miles under my belt. Feeling better now about my food choices today but I don't plan to swing by any drive through any time soon but I don't know what my hormones might make me do ;)

While I'm thinking about it, do you have any suggestions for heart rate monitors or anything else to monitor how many calories are burned during a workout. I don't really trust the calorie thingy on my treadmill.

***** much later the same day....
I finished day 2 of the 30 day shred and tomorrow is weigh in day, lets see how this goes.

thanks again

1 comment:

  1. Good job working out! I use a polar ft4 HRM it seems to work pretty good. I swim with it regularly.

    ReplyDelete