Wednesday, January 16, 2013

not workin it today

Pain is the bodys way of saying 'don't do that' and i didn't listen. I posted yesterday that my back was hurting but did I listen to my body? of course not. but it's not like I wnt out an ran a marathon or anything- i pushed in my daughters chair at dinner sendinngg my bback into a spasm so my husband has told me to take a hot shower, he has massged icyhot onto my back and has sent me to bed. I guess I'll keep him around a little longer ;) please forgive the typos and spelling errors, i'm doing this off my phone and my keys have a tendancy to stick and for some reason the spell check icon is not on right now. bbut anyways, thanks for reading and hopfully i will bbe bback walking and shreddingg soon.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better! "Slow and steady wins the race." Don't push yourself too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon. Having a back spasms is something I know and I truly hope it will clear up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you heal quickly! Please be careful with your back. Err on the side of caution so you don't re-injure (been there, done that, not fun). Good luck! Sweet hubby!

    ReplyDelete