Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pain in the port...

This past Tuesday was my 8 week bandaversary. The past 2 weeks I have been doing more and more when it comes to exercising, walking at least 3 miles on the treadmill and then doing arms, abs and leg work. The past few days I have felt tenderness at my port site and it feels swollen. I didn't get a workout in today for a few different reasons but I think it's probably a good thing. I go in for my second fill tomorrow so hopefully I will find out what I did or didn't do to aggravate it.

Has anyone else had this happen to them or know what I did?

Thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. I had pain in my port site around 6 weeks. I noticed it especially after heavy workouts. My doctor also said I had a "ridge". Like inflamation in that area. It finally went away at about 10 weeks but it was there for what seemed like forever. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, it does help. and i appreciate you sharing that with me :)

      Delete