Sunday, January 13, 2013

Workin it

I actually got off my butt today and walked on my treadmill for a good hour and got in 3 miles- the tricky part is doing this again tomorrow and then the next day and the next day... you get the idea.
And then to push me even further I got down my collection of exercise DVD's and popped in the 30 day shred and remembered why I stopped doing it before but I WILL continue doing it again. I will NOT give up. I have invested too much time and money in myself and I AM WORTH IT!
Oh and I think I'm getting the hang of this "eating thing" with an actual fill, although I know I need more. Today I had oatmeal for breakfast, tuna salad for lunch, spaghetti and meatballs (turkey) and then a protein shake and only had a few issues with actual hunger - but I distracted myself by working out... not a bad trade.

thanks again for reading and for your helpful comments and input- I really do appreciate it.

1 comment: