Monday, January 28, 2013

Motivational Monday

Happy Monday- I know, that's a bit of a stretch, but It's a brand new day to make better choices than I did yesterday. It's a fresh start that happens everyday. I stumbled a bit a lot this weekend with food and lack of exercise but instead of getting mad and throwing in the towel and deciding that being healthy and skinny isn't worth all the effort I have decided that I can and will do this because I AM WORTH IT!

October 19, 2012 (one month before surgery)

January 26, 2013 (2 months post op)
 
I am really starting to notice how my body is changing and in order to keep seeing positive changes happen I need to keep moving and eating better. Still working on the whole Head hunger issues. I used to not be a snacker but once you tell me I can't or shouldn't do something that's all I want to do.

 
 I think I am going to print this one out and post it on my fridge as a reminder- what do you think.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! You are worth it! I am the same way with snacks. Just a taste here or there but they add up! Happy Monday to you!

    ReplyDelete