Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Weigh in day

Today is weigh in day and I'm excited... I lost 3 pounds last week making me 190 exactly- I have lost 25 pounds since surgery!!!
I am actually starting to notice my loss more and more- my jeans, the one pair that I actually wear are getting too loose and baggy making me look heavier than I am I also wore a shirt yesterday that I hadn't worn in years. The last time I wore it I swear I looked like a giant sausage but yesterday it was baggy on me- yeah!! It's the little NSV's that help keep me going.
I have been better at getting off my butt and getting on my treadmill but I have switched it up, instead of waiting till everyone is in bed I am taking my "nap" time and making it my exercise time. An hour on the tread mill followed but crunches, arms and leg work then a nice hot shower. I did have to take it easy 3 days, 2 for my back and one for my ankle (but i still did everything but the tread mill)
I go in Thursday for another fill, I am currently at 4.5cc's in a 10 cc band. I eat my 4 oz and focus on protein but less than 2 hours later I am starved so when I get to my next meal I have to keep from stuffing my face and and my band.  I am too focused on eating to pay attention to portion but somehow I manage but its a vicious cycle. Hoping a fill will help keep me satisfied longer and keep me from snacking.

As always, thank you for reading and for your comments.